Concrete Sealer

by Marty Davis
(Seaside, ca)


I have a pond and would like to seal it for water catchment. What would you suggest.

Hi Marty,

I would think that some type of swimming pool paint or elastomeric type coating would be your best choice.

It's difficult to give you advice on an exact product to use without actually seeing the pond myself.

I would suggest that you drop by your local supplier of swimming pool or pond maintenance products. Such retailers should easily be found by doing an online search specific to the local area that you live in.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a painting or decorating question..